Here's a full Local SEO Course:
Ranking in the Google Maps is critical for some local businesses.
Basically, if Google is serving up maps listings within its Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs), then Local SEO is absolutely critical to your success.
Here is a picture of what it looks like when maps listings are showing up in your SERPs:
Reasons why ranking in the Maps SEO (AKA Google Snack Pack) is Critical:
- You used to be able to see the first few non maps organic SEO results below the maps on the 1st page after your search. No longer because Google has made the paid ads section larger over time. Therefore, if you want to be seen at all, you HAVE to be in the maps
- On mobile devices, the ranking in the organic Maps section becomes even more important since there's even less screen real estate. With increased mobile traffic, ranking your maps listing becomes more valuable over time.
- The Maps organic listings stand out strongly with their brightly colored reviews, so they get a lot of attention from searchers
- Having a highly reviewed business on your Google My Business page (GMB page/listing), is a huge sign of trust and increases your conversions and sales and not just your traffic
You can't rank if you GMB listing Suspended:
…Another video for Google My Business Local SEO…
Latest posts by David Hood
- Crush Local SEO with the Maps SEO Ninja Training Course - March 2021 - February 18, 2021
- Fusion Protocol/Laboratory Review & Bonus - March 2021 - December 28, 2020
- Google My Business Proximity Influence Building 2021 - March 2021 - November 23, 2020