So, you've got a visitor to come to your website via organic or paid traffic…now what?
Well, now you're in the realm of website conversion optimization.
Here are 7 simple steps you can use to improve your website's ability to convert visitors into leads and/or customers:
- Big and obvious Calls to Action (CTA's) like Call/Contact/Email Us for Free ___
- Make your website look modern with an web design refresh (if you haven't done this in the last few years)
- Add an email capture lightbox where you send people who put their email in an email auto responder series
- Get in the mind of your ideal customer and think about what they want and how you can give them what they want with your products or services
- Improve your website's sales copy by studying great copy writers like John Carlton, Gary Halbert, and many others
- Embed your own YouTube videos on your website to make a stronger connection to your visitors
- Add or improve your “About Us” page.
Latest posts by David Hood
- Fusion Protocol/Laboratory Review & Bonus - December 2020 - December 28, 2020
- Google My Business Proximity Influence Building 2021 - December 2020 - November 23, 2020
- Google Maps SEO 2021 — Google My Business (GMB) SEO - December 2020 - November 16, 2020