So, you've got a visitor to come to your website via organic or paid traffic…now what?
Well, now you're in the realm of website conversion optimization.
Here are 7 simple steps you can use to improve your website's ability to convert visitors into leads and/or customers:
- Big and obvious Calls to Action (CTA's) like Call/Contact/Email Us for Free ___
- Make your website look modern with an web design refresh (if you haven't done this in the last few years)
- Add an email capture lightbox where you send people who put their email in an email auto responder series
- Get in the mind of your ideal customer and think about what they want and how you can give them what they want with your products or services
- Improve your website's sales copy by studying great copy writers like John Carlton, Gary Halbert, and many others
- Embed your own YouTube videos on your website to make a stronger connection to your visitors
- Add or improve your “About Us” page.
Latest posts by David Hood
- Google My Business (GMB) Long Term Trends… - September 2020 - July 19, 2020
- Operation SEO Agency Empire v2 Reopening Registration! - September 2020 - June 19, 2020
- Why I Don't Offer Web Design and PPC to my SEO Clients - September 2020 - November 11, 2019