SEO is, in my opinion, the most profitable form of online marketing… 🤑
But, it can take longer to kick in in most markets, so it is not an overnight process…
It is also a lot more complicated than other forms of digital marketing, so you REALLY have to commit to it. 💻
But, when Organic Search Engine Optimization starts sending you FREE traffic from Google's Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs)…
…oh boy! It is amazeballz! 🔥🔥🔥
The Major Categories of SEO
- On Page SEO — On Page Search Engine Optimization has to do with everything on your website. For example, your domain name, your page titles, your page URLs, your page's H tags, etc.
- Off Page SEO — Off Page Search Engine Optimization has everything to do with other websites linking back to your website…AK Backlinks
- Local SEO — SEO for local businesses where Google My Business listings show up in the SERPs.
- Keyword Research — Find the search phrases your market is putting into Google!
- Engagement SEO — Answer a searcher's query well and Google will reward you
- SEO Tools –Tools to help you rank your website
- SEO Basics — Basic or fundamental SEO concepts
7 Awesome Benefits of Organic SEO
- It is free targeted traffic that grows over time and, therefore, your customer acquisition costs become less and less expensive.
- Google ranking your website is like getting a business referral or a vote of confidence from one of the biggest, most trusted company to ever exist.
- You can setup your site to attract hyper targeted visitors to pages specific to what they're looking for. Therefore, your conversion rate per visitor can go up significantly.
- If you stop working on SEO, Google doesn't stop ranking you suddenly! 🌴 I have many websites that still rank years later with very little work. 🌴
- There are so many websites out there doing poor SEO that, even in very competitive markets, there are opportunities to attract your target market to your website organically with search engines.
- You can attract people searching for things that you would have never thought of. According to Google, about 15% of all searches every month are brand new searches no one ever searched before!
- It is a lot more fun to practice than paid advertising or social media marketing in my opinion. (As a long time SEO practitioner, I'm obviously biased here)
Good SEO videos for Beginner and Advanced Search Engine Optimization:
An AI Writer‘s interpretation of SEO:
What is Search Engine Optimization?
Is it important? Why is it important? These are only a few questions one may ask when considering learning more about Search Engine Optimization Basics. The purpose of Search Engine Optimization, really, is all about enhancing your website s rankings in the search result pages, but how do you know that? You can't study SEO unless you know something about search engines and their working.
When you're crippled by seemingly insurmountable questions, sometimes you have to know, so you have to search deeper. One good way to start with your search engine optimization basics is to learn about keywords. A keyword research tool can be a real time saver and help you learn which keywords are currently used most, as well as which ones are “on” and “off” the search volume landscape. This information will help you optimize your website for those keywords, to get as many visitors as possible, so that you can ultimately drive up your rank in the search engine results pages.
So what exactly is Search Engine Optimization? The basic idea is that you want to rank high in the search engines for terms that internet surfers are using to find information you provide. This is called Search Engine Optimization or SEO. The goal is to make your website as accessible and user friendly as possible to bring in traffic, which will eventually increase your ranking and bring in more visitors.
On the topic of Search Engine Optimization Basics, what is a user query? A user query is simply a question or set of questions that a user has about your website. User queries can include things like: What's new with my site? Where can I find more information about? When will my order be delivered? These questions can be very specific or general, but they are designed to pose questions that will help the user determine if your website is useful and relevant to their needs.
Search Engine Optimization Basics also involves building backlinks to your website. Backlinks are simply other sites that link back to your website, whether through text, pictures or video. In fact, backlinks are one of the most important aspects of Search Engine Optimization and one of the keys to ranking highly in the search engines. Search engines know that if there are enough and relevant backlinks pointing back to your website, it increases the overall quality and relevancy of your site. Backlinks can be bought or hired from web designers, SEO experts or by doing manual work.
The third basic aspect of search engine optimization basics is the search engine's search intent. Search engines commonly look at the search bar and the keywords entered into it as a way of determining what the user is looking for. They also look at the amount of times the keywords appear on the results pages. Keywords have an effect on the rank of the site in particular, as well as the total number of times that the keyword appears in the pages of the SERPs. If the keywords are used in just one page of the SERPs, it can result in a lower rank for that page.
The final aspect of search engine optimization basics is the use of internal and external links. Internal links can be broken down into the following categories: directory listings, blogs, forums, internal directories, PR sites and more. External links are any links that directly connect you to another web page or service. While this can help in your rankings, these types of links cannot be relied upon too much, as they are generally overlooked. If you want to benefit from these types of rankings, it is best to look towards using a combination of all three.
The most important factor of these three elements is the search engine's search intent. In short, it is the criteria that the crawler will use to rank your website. While many people know the basics of how to optimize their website with off-page and on-page factors, such as optimizing for popular keywords, the most important aspect of getting found is the search intent. Once you understand what the search engine is looking for, you can work towards ranking accordingly.
- draft old mm's sales page - August 2022 - May 25, 2021
- Crush Local SEO with the Maps SEO Ninja Training Course - August 2022 - February 18, 2021
- Fusion Protocol/Laboratory Review & Bonus - August 2022 - December 28, 2020