YouTube can, all by itself, make you a full time income…
There are loads of people who make a full time income JUST making and publishing YouTube videos.
Most people don't know that YouTube is actually the 2nd biggest search engine in the world — it gets more searches than Bing and Yahoo combined! YouTube SEO is an important skill to learn and develop!
Furthermore, YouTube is also a suggestion engine — relevant videos get suggested to view in the right sidebar. Having your videos suggested on other people's videos can be a huge video traffic source.
There are several different ways to make money with your YouTube videos:
- You can make ad revenue
- You can sell other people's products (AKA Affiliate Marketing)
- No minimum requirements to qualify for this
- Some YouTubers buy products and services and shoot review videos for them with links to places where you can buy the product/service. If you click through that link and buy, they get a commission.
- This, when done well and for the right market and products, will typically make you more $$ per view than ads
- You can sell your own products and services (what I primarily use my YouTube channel for)
- No minimum subscriber or video hours requirements to make this possible
- I shoot videos for targeted searches that my target market searches. I provide value in those videos. Then I try to get them on my email list with a link to a free resource in the YouTube video description.
- This, when done well and for the right market and products, will typically make you more $$ per view than any other monetization method…but this is also the hardest way to make money
Some great YouTube videos on how to earn $100 a day using YouTube:
Latest posts by David Hood
SEO Factor that Trumps ALL Others! - 2019 September- September 11, 2019
- Don't Believe Clients when they Tell You their Max Budget! - 2019 September - September 5, 2019
- Interview of Todd Spears: How he Built and Sold a Biz for $2 million - 2019 September - August 30, 2019